What is an HR Audit?
Human Resource Audit means the systematic verification of the company’s HR functions, including its HR policies, practices, processes, documentation, and systems.
An Audit involves systematically reviewing all aspects of human resources, usually in a checklist fashion.
HR Audit areas of review include:
- Job Descriptions & Job Specifications
- Hiring and onboarding
- Compensation & Benefits
- Performance Evaluation Process
- Payroll Processing Process
- Employee Documentation
- Forms and Files
- Termination Process
- Exit Interviews
How our HR Audit Will Help Your Business?
At HRvation Consulting, the HR audit exercise focuses on the quality improvement of the HR function rather than fault findings. After understanding the type of clients’ industry; we recommend for HR Audit (quarterly, half-yearly, or annually) which best suits them. Staying ahead of the curve is what can help you gain a competitive edge, and that is exactly what HRvation Consulting will help you achieve.
How Do We Conduct and Execute Auditing?
At HRvation, we conduct an HR audit which includes several key steps
- Understanding the client’s industry and culture
- Studying the current HR practices in the organization
- Selecting the best audit approach to carry on the entire process
- Collecting and reviewing the data
- Benchmark the findings
- Providing feedback about the results
- Creating action plans
- Conclusion – Constant observation and continuous improvement
Benefits Clients Get!
Helps to find out the proper contribution of the HR department towards the organization
Development of the professional image of the HR department of the organization
Find out the problems and solve them smoothly
Provides timely legal requirements
Reduce the HR costs